Registration for 2018 – 2019
Classes start the week of September 10, 2018 and continue to June 9, 2019 unless noted otherwise. See our calendar for closings and events.
***If you find that a class that you wanted is no longer available – please email the office to be placed onto the waitlist for that particular class. NOTE: there is no guarantee that you will be accepted.
Open Registration for ALL Children and Adult students
Tues. August 21: 6:30 – 8:30pm
Wed. August 22: 11:30 – 1:30pm and 5:30 – 8:30pm
- Download the registration forms below. There are different forms for Adults and Children.
- Indicate 1st & 2nd choices (where available) for class times. More than one class per person may be listed on the same registration form. Complete and sign each form; clearly print e-mail address.
- Mail, Bring in person or leave in an envelope in our mail slot completed and signed registration forms, with check or money order payment.
- Mailing address: Sokol New York, 420 E 71st St, New York, NY 10021.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. We accept cash, check and credit card.
- Children must meet the stated age criteria for the class by September 30, 2018 unless otherwise noted.
- You will be notified if you do not get your first class choice.
- There are no refunds after your 3rd consecutive scheduled class.
- 5 class cards are valid for 90 days from the purchase date and can be used only in the class for which it was bought.
- Mail or drop off registration forms with check or money order to Sokol New York, 420 East 71st Street, New York, NY 10021
- Make check payable to Sokol New York.
- Call 212-861-8206 for actual office hours.
- Fee $35 for all returned checks or invalid credit card transactions.
- $35 Class change fee.